Sunday, August 28, 2011

Blog Revamping

Quick service announcement: I started this blog with the intention of posting often, which is mostly the point of blogging and writing in general. I didn't write the catchy sub-header for the blog so that you would take a seat, get comfortable, grab a drink, and then wait around for two months before I innocuously post again. That's actually rather rude of me and definitely not fair to you, the readers.
So, as the title of this post has suggested, the blog will be undergoing a revamping process. The changes will not be physical, but ideological. I'm hoping, time permitting, that I will make 1-2 posts per week. As the sub-header (read: official mission statement) states, we'll be talking about life - current events, my memories, movie reviews, sports, my family - and having fun in the process. Hopefully, my productivity persists throughout the year and no road bumps are met on the way. As always, thanks for reading and stay tuned for the first post of the new era later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment